Available for Enterprise Edition
Case is a description of a customer’s feedback, problem, or question. If there is any case that requires your engineer has to go to the site and solve the problem, then as an agent you can schedule a job right from the case.
- Use cases to track and solve your customer’s issues.
- You can quickly create, edit, locate and view cases from Cases tab.
- You can gather customer feedback from your company’s website and customer’s emails.
- Gather customer support requests directly from your company’s website and automatically generate up to 5,000 new cases a day with Web-to-Case.
12.1. Web-to-Case :
Setting up Web-to-Case involves enabling the feature, choosing settings, and adding the Web-to-Case form to your website (see the Figure -1)
Fig 1: Web-To-Case Settings
- From Setup, enter Web-to-Case in the Quick Find box, and then select Web-to-Case.
- Select Enable Web-to-Case.
- Choose a default case origin.
- Select a default response template for automatically notifying customers that their case was created. If you set up response rules to use different email templates based on the information submitted, the default email template is used when no response rules apply. Leave this option blank if you do not wish to send emails when no response rules apply. This template must be marked as “Available for Use.”
- Select Hide Record Information to hide the record information in the email sent to customers if the case creation fails.
- Enter an email signature if you’d like to use a different signature than the default.
- Click Save.